This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see my full disclosure statement.
Valentine’s Day is approaching and it will be here sooner than we think! I’m doing super fun series this year: 14 Days of Valentine’s Freebies. That’s right, I’m posting for 14 days straight, offering you free resources like printable cards, printable school valentines, and fun activity ideas and crafts for you and your kiddos to work on together!
Day 1: Pop-Up Heart Card
Day 2: Stained Glass Heart Activity
Today I’m offering you these Free Printable Star Wars Valentines!
I had to get in on the Star Wars craze this year! These are perfect for your school-age children- they can personalize them and color them in themselves.
I have more of these illustrated Valentine’s Day cards coming your way in the series, so make sure that you check back or subscribe to get access to all of them!
-Printer (I use this one)
-Scissors or a paper cutter
1. Download the free Star Wars Valentines template
2. Print on 8.5’x11 ‘white cardstock.
3. Color in the pictures if desired.
4. Cut them out on the black lines
5. Flip each one over and address it to your favorite Valentine!
6. Want to add a non-candy treat in there? Why not punch a couple of holes in the Valentine and run a glow stick through it like a “lightsaber”! Your kid will be a hit at the school Valentine’s Day party!
This was Day 4 of 14 Days of Valentine’s Freebies. I can’t wait to share with you all of the wonderful free resources in the coming days. Remember, I’m posting for 14 days straight, offering you free resources like printable cards, printable school valentines, and fun activity ideas and crafts for you and your kiddos to work on together!
Let me know if your kids give these Star Wars Valentines out at school in the comments below!
Want more ideas?
Follow me on Pinterest for more ideas like this one for connecting with your child!
Want these free resources and ideas to come straight to your inbox? Sign up for my weekly newsletter and I’ll come to you!