This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see my full disclosure statement.
Valentine’s Day is approaching and it will be here sooner than we think! I’m doing super fun series this year: 14 Days of Valentine’s Freebies. That’s right, I’m posting for 14 days straight, offering you free resources like printable cards, printable school valentines, and fun activity ideas and crafts for you and your kiddos to work on together!
Day 1: Pop-Up Heart Card
Day 2: Stained Glass Heart Activity
Day 6: My Heart Diagram Card
Today I’m showing you how to customize the “My Heart” card that I posted for you yesterday.
If you didn’t have a chance to check out my version of the card, take a peek at it here.
I love this card because there are a million ways that you could customize it your personality. This is also a super fun activity to do with the kids! What do your kids love most? Singing, Pasta, and Batman? Pizza, Frozen, and Basketball? There are endless options for what you can put on this card and the result will always be very cute!
Today you’ll need to use Google drawings, so you’ll need a Google account to do so.
-Printer (I use this one)
-Computer (you’ll be using Google Drawings)
1. Go to the template in Google drawings.
2. Open another tab in Google Drawings next to it and name your card. Then go to File>Page setup and change the dimensions to 11″ (width)x8.5″(height)
3. Go back to the template, select all, and copy (Ctrl+C) or (Command+C on Mac)
4. Go to your new drawing and paste what you just selected (Ctrl+V) or (Command+V on Mac)
5. Change the words to what you want the card to say. Feel free to change the font, font size, and placement of the words.
6. Go to File>Download As> Pdf Document.
7. Open the pdf and go to file print to print off your card!
8. Fold and personalize.
This was Day 7 of 14 Days of Valentine’s Freebies and I can’t wait to share with you all of the wonderful free resources in the coming days. Remember, I’m posting for 14 days straight, offering you free resources like printable cards, printable school valentines, and fun activity ideas and crafts for you and your kiddos to work on together!
Tell me, do you love Target, Coffee, and Tacos as much as I do? If so, let me know in the comments below! Remember to come back tomorrow because I’m showing you how to customize this card for yourself!
Want more ideas?
Follow me on Pinterest for more ideas like this one for connecting with your child!
Want these free resources and ideas to come straight to your inbox? Sign up for my weekly newsletter and I’ll come to you!